Social Media

Beanie Love

Beanie - Forever 21 \\ Coat - Sheinside \\ Jumper - Boohoo (sale!) \\ Jeans - Topshop \\ Trainers (c/o) - Nike via Hoodboyz

I am so happy with where I'm at with my blog at the moment, I feel like I'm getting to where I want to be in terms of the outfits I'm posting and I'm finding my own personal style which is something I set out to do by starting this blog just under a year ago. I'm really pleased with these photos too; I'm trying really hard to act more natural in front of the camera rather than posing like I'm so used to and although I do find it much harder than smiling for the camera I'm happy with the outcome but I will definitely continue to work on the photography aspect of my blog. Ok, enough gushing about my blog.

You know how much I love this coat and I thought it was about time I styled it in a more casual way. I bought this beanie the other day and now I'm converted - it's the perfect way to cover up a bad hair day and it isn't blown off my little head by the wind. I kept it simple with an all black outfit underneath and a comfortable pair of Nike free run 2 trainers.




I'm also trying out this new widget so you can see some of the items in my post or if they're not available, similar ones - what do you think?

Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook | YouTube

*

16 comments

  1. Love this outfit!! I love your casual look like this one, that coat is amaazzzing too!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzy! I feel like I should only ever post more "put together" looks but let's be honest, this is more like my everyday wear haha! X

      Delete
  2. you've got the longest legs I'm so jealous, amazing coat will have a have a little look on sheinside now :)
    xx

    by Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think the all black made it more apparent too! I adore sheinside for some good bargains! X

      Delete
  3. Absolutely ADORE this outfit! So casual and chic xx

    http://kirstiepickering1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kirstie :) Not my usual type of post but it's been pretty popular! X

      Delete
  4. Love this outfit! I wish I could wear something like this coat but I would simply get swallowed in it with my 4'11 stature haha! You are doing a great job and who ever is photographing you I need them please haha! I'm trying to do more fashion post and its really helping me to come into my own fashion and not feel ashame! Great post again you are stunning!!!
    P.S Nothings wrong with gushing about your blog its amazing!!!!

    Jasmine :)
    colorubold.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! I guess it's more of a "tall girl" kind of coat but going for a petite version would look just as good on a smaller stature. She's the best photographer, and thank you so much <3 X

      Delete
  5. In my opinion, you can't go wrong with a beanie! Love this look, that coat is so cute! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this outfit - that coat is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Angharad, it's been my winter fave! X

      Delete