Social Media

Hello Metallics


IT'S LOVE. Guys, I think I'm in love with metallics. Marc b sent me the most beautiful golden duo not long ago and I was counting down the days 'till I'd be back in London just to look at them, and I sure wasn't let down. I've fallen head over heels in love and now I'm all about metallics. You know how much I raved about these heels in one of my previous posts, Anniversary, and now I have even more of a reason to wear them!

I paired my metallics with some basic pieces: an oversized blazer which I love and can be worn as a dress too which I think is such an edgy look! I can't wait to try that. A basic grey bodysuit, and some old school disco pants - these were such a hit last year, although I never really got much wear out of them but I think they're a fun way to add a different texture into the mix (I think in the A/W I'm all about mixing textures as my colour palette becomes pretty basic). This is a casual look smartened up with the addition of a blazer and some killer accessories, my type of outfit.

How are you wearing metallics?


*

12 comments

  1. OH my goshhh i LOVE that blazer!! you look incrediblee!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely something I can see you pull off ;) Thank you! X

      Delete
  2. Your heels are so perfect! Who doesn't love metallic heels?!

    http://annlooos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! And these are rose gold so even better - it's love! X

      Delete
  3. cute outfit. You look gorgeous
    xx, Jodi
    http://highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely, happy to hear you like it :) X

      Delete
  4. Love the blazer, and no wonder you fell in love with those heels they are stunning! x

    Joanne // Fashion Polaroids

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a beauty isn't it, I can't wait to try it as a dress too! I love them, my guilty pleasure X

      Delete
  5. I love those trousers, so punchy and just perfect for autumn! x
    Heroine In Heels

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been reaching for my leather look trousers a lot so I thought I'd go for a blast from the past and give the disco pants another whirl X

      Delete
  6. What camera do you use hun? You're photos are really good quality :)

    allthelittlethingsilike.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete